Posted by melina26
Which is the best place for shopping in Dubai? We are new in Dubai and we are only learning the way around the city. We are planning to buy and store grocery and other households on a single big family shopping every month. We are living in a condo near Al-Safa. I heard that Carrefour Supermarket http://www.malloftheemirates.com/anchor-stores/carrefour in Mall of the Emirates is fine destination for shopping. We checked their site to find offers and deals. I am only worried about getting their. It's near to where I live. I hope Google navigation would help me. Do you know of any other places? Please share your thoughts.
Brett Martindale on 2 Aug 2017 - 11:06

Hello melina26,

I'm sure shopping in Dubai can be quite daunting for newcomers. The city has really reached the pinnacle of the shopping experience. While the guide to shopping malls in Dubai should be your first stop, here are a few brief suggestions:

The gargantuan Dubai Mall is right up there with the biggest shopping malls on the planet.

Ibn Battuta has gorgeous interiors, inspired by its Moroccan explorer namesake, and is home to many recognised retail brands such as Marks & Spencer and Decathlon.

Mall of Emirates is truly astonishing as it has an indoor ski resort. If you get tired of the slopes, you can enjy a toboggan ride or playh with penguins.

Check out the Dubai guide on Expat Arrivals for a more comprehensive overview!

Brett

Brett Martindale on 2 Aug 2017 - 11:09

Additionally, Al Safa Centre is a small shopping centre in your area where I'm sure you can get some of the necessities.

dubaiexpert123 (not verified) on 27 Dec 2017 - 09:40
Tons of malls in dubai - Someof my personal favs are Festival City, Mirdiff City Center and Mercato - they have all the essential brands and are not crowded at all. While u are at it - these places have amazing places to eat around www.dubaiday.com/restaurant check this out!