The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers to Saudi Arabia
The Expat Arrivals Saudi Arabia PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. In line with our website and our mission statement, this fantastic tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Saudi Arabia.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point and free!
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- The lowdown on visa types, the sponsorship system, getting your Iqama and even exit visas
- An overview of accommodation and expat compounds
- An introduction to the banking system and taxes
- An in-depth look at doing business, and tips and etiquette that can help you succeed in the Arab working world
- A detailed look at the country’s cost of living and what expenses you can expect (including price chart)
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and tuition
- A focused section addressing life as a woman in Saudi Arabia – clarification regarding dress, driving and religion
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.