Can anyone recommend an international school in Moscow with an American curriculum, or IB - or preferably a school that offers both curricula. We're thinking of moving to Russia in September so we need to make sure there are decent schools for our kids (aged 7 and 14). Any insights welcome!
Catherine on 29 May 2014
Hi Kate, there are loads of international schools in Moscow, and many of them offer the IB curriculum. I suggest you have a look at our list of International Schools in Moscow for more information - this includes information on their curricula and a link their each school's website, so you can visit each school's page individualy to see if it's the right fit for your kids.
RikiTiki on 13 Jul 2015
I have two children both were educated at BIS Moscow - a fabulous school! One has entered the University in the UK and the other is still here doing very well. The choice of pre-university courses (A Level and IB Diploma) is unique to the school. The PTA works very hard to make families welcome and helps them to settle in. A very welcoming and inclusive school that I would highly recommend.
SebastiANA on 10 Jul 2015
My two children attended BIS # 3. As an Irish/British family, we felt that this school was the best of the international schools in regard to the English national curriculum the schools follows and the diversity of the nationalities. My children chose the IB Diploma programme and both showed high academic performance leading to studying at excellent universities in the UK. Both of my children enjoyed the huge range of sports and extra-curricular activities (especially football and chess). I would recommend BISM 3 to prospective parents
HelenPhil on 30 Jun 2015
BIS Moscow has given excellent education for my children. They have had the experience of working with children from all over the world. BISM also has great teachers and staff.
svet on 6 Apr 2019

Hi there! I was wondering and looking for some nice public schools in Moscow for my bilingual children speaking Russian. Has anyone ay experience with public schools rather than with private ones? Please, give me your advice. I would so much appreciate it. Thanks a lot.