Which areas are recommended for English speaking expats in St. Petersburg? 
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 May 2012
Petrogradskiy, Admiralteyskiy, Tsentralnyy, Primoskiy.
Spear 6293 on 24 Jul 2012
I have lived in St Petersburg since July 2011. I married a lovely Russian lady. Despite touring around the city on many occasions, I have yet to meet any English speaking expats!
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Jan 2013
Admiralteyskiy, Tsentralnyy, Vassilevsky Ostrov, Kamensky Ostrov. But in fact it depends where you work the bestr choice is always to be able by foot to one's work!
Anonymous (not verified) on 3 Oct 2013
I live in Peter.In my opinion considering that from october to april the city is under snow effects yiu have to find a location not far from daily job place or university. The better locations depends 50% price and 50% metro station distance. Roland