on 11 Dec 2013
What is the per month salary of a senior software Engineer in Moscow? I have an offer from Moscow, Russia to work in an IT firm as a Senior software engineer but I am not able to negotiate salary as I don't have any idea that what will be the minimum expenses for fooding and lodging in Moscow. Can someone please suggest me that what salary can be considered as a good amount in Moscow? Thanks

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.