Posted by Fabio
Hi everyone,
I'm a Tunisian and my wife is Russian. Since we have kids now, we decided to move to Russia. I use to work in the Middle East country in 5* Hotel as shift leader and I speak 5 languages. My question is, is it possible to find a similar job or at least a reception in a Hotel in St. Petersburg?
Thanks in advance!
Shantalie on 12 Sep 2016
Hi Fabio,

You should probably consult a recruitment agency they will be able to tell you about your best options.

How good are your Russian language skills? If you don't speak the language yet, I think it would be useful to take some lessons especially if you are working in hospitality. 

Read our working in Russia page for some background information.