Posted by Fabio
Hi everyone,
I'm a Tunisian and my wife is Russian. Since we have kids now, we decided to move to Russia. I use to work in the Middle East country in 5* Hotel as shift leader and I speak 5 languages. My question is, is it possible to find a similar job or at least a reception in a Hotel in St. Petersburg?
Thanks in advance!
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Sep 2016 - 11:04
Hi Fabio,

You should probably consult a recruitment agency they will be able to tell you about your best options.

How good are your Russian language skills? If you don't speak the language yet, I think it would be useful to take some lessons especially if you are working in hospitality. 

Read our working in Russia page for some background information.

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.