Posted by Fabio
Hi everyone,
I'm a Tunisian and my wife is Russian. Since we have kids now, we decided to move to Russia. I use to work in the Middle East country in 5* Hotel as shift leader and I speak 5 languages. My question is, is it possible to find a similar job or at least a reception in a Hotel in St. Petersburg?
Thanks in advance!
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Sep 2016 - 11:04
Hi Fabio,

You should probably consult a recruitment agency they will be able to tell you about your best options.

How good are your Russian language skills? If you don't speak the language yet, I think it would be useful to take some lessons especially if you are working in hospitality. 

Read our working in Russia page for some background information.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell