Hi-

My husband and I have just had an offer with Shell to move to Angola for a 2-year contract. It looks to be pretty gloomy place and as much as I'd feel horrible about leaving my 16-year-old behind, I think it might be the best possible option.

From what I've read, there's very few teenagers that do move with their parents to Angola, and those that do, have a hard time of it. The schools - especially for high schoolers - seem subpar and social circles non-existant.

Can anyone confirm or advise....

Anonymous (not verified) on 13 Mar 2013 - 10:32
I have studied in Namibia since pre/school, but now im living in Angola luanda and i have not yet finished my superior studies. i want to know if i can continue my studies in Angola Luanda because im currently based here now. i speak fuente english and i would like to persue my studies here. i want to do human resource course or acounting. help me please. my contact details 938054231
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Feb 2015 - 20:37
So I am curious as to what to expect if we bring out teenagers to Luanda. Does anyone know about the schools? Do they have Basketball or other sports?

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.