on 14 Feb 2014
How do I get registered as medical Doctor and work in Angola ?
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Feb 2014 - 08:07
Iam professional medical Doctor currently practising medicine in Zambia. I really want to relocate to Luanda.help me to find job, I will be very thankful
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Apr 2017 - 14:17
I am a Dentist in South Africa. How does registration work? Do dentist work as independant service providers or as state dentists Thank you Servaas

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue