on 14 Feb 2014
How do I get registered as medical Doctor and work in Angola ?
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Feb 2014 - 08:07
Iam professional medical Doctor currently practising medicine in Zambia. I really want to relocate to Luanda.help me to find job, I will be very thankful
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Apr 2017 - 14:17
I am a Dentist in South Africa. How does registration work? Do dentist work as independant service providers or as state dentists Thank you Servaas

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.