I will move to Munich with my wife for a long time as my wife will be located to Munich to work by her company from China. I will be as her relative, life partner move to Munich together, for taking care of the child and her. so i will have not the Job Visa. but when she go to work and the child go to school, i will have free time all day, so is there any possible i can get somthing to do for spending my free time a day? is there any possible to study in Munich?
Xavier on 25 Sep 2013
Hi Xinshi

This should be specified on the Visa. That having been said, you should be able to do what the principal visa holder is doing. So, if your wife has a work visa, you should be able to work too.

Still, visa regulations are tricky and often change. I would ask the embassy in writing what your rights are. 

Best of luck

Xavier

mattgermany1 on 13 Oct 2015
Sixt rent a car is looking a Senior SEO Manager in Munich Germany, https://www.sixt.jobs/stellenangebot.html?yid=3129
ozah on 4 Jan 2015
I live in italy and No job have try best to secure a job is very difficult here in italy so now I'm planning to relocate to a better place like Munich in germany . so how can you agency assist me by having a job doing there. Or have a working permit. I'm really interested by your assistant. I'm a native of east Africa from south Sudan but now living in italy. And also gotten all my refugee status. Please I'm waiting for a reply as soon as you receive my message?