Posted by Alexandra74
I'm travelling to Munich for 6 weeks and have a 5 & 1 year old. Does anyone have any hints on where to look for accomodation? I need something with 3 bedrooms as have a nanny coming ( husband staying) I was thinking about Pasing?
Meagan on 22 Aug 2016 - 09:24
Hi Alexandra,

Have a look at our Areas and Suburbs of Munich page - it's aimed at people looking to stay there long-term but I think the information will still be useful for your situation.

Happy travelling!

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.