Posted by Alexandra74
I'm travelling to Munich for 6 weeks and have a 5 & 1 year old. Does anyone have any hints on where to look for accomodation? I need something with 3 bedrooms as have a nanny coming ( husband staying) I was thinking about Pasing?
Meagan on 22 Aug 2016 - 09:24
Hi Alexandra,

Have a look at our Areas and Suburbs of Munich page - it's aimed at people looking to stay there long-term but I think the information will still be useful for your situation.

Happy travelling!

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell