Posted by Alexandra74
I'm travelling to Munich for 6 weeks and have a 5 & 1 year old. Does anyone have any hints on where to look for accomodation? I need something with 3 bedrooms as have a nanny coming ( husband staying) I was thinking about Pasing?
Meagan on 22 Aug 2016 - 09:24
Hi Alexandra,

Have a look at our Areas and Suburbs of Munich page - it's aimed at people looking to stay there long-term but I think the information will still be useful for your situation.

Happy travelling!

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.