Posted by EvanLyons

I have been investigating drivers licence conditions in Czech Republic and have hit a wall...

I currently have a New Zealand drivers licence, this enables me to drive (with a IDL) for one year in Czech Republic. After a maximum of a year I will be required to exchange my New Zealand drivers licence for a Czech licence. As I plan to become a resident, I will exchange my New Zealand licence after 3 months or so. What is this exchange process? Some countries (UK) I would not have to sit any tests etc. as New Zealand has an equivalent program. Do I need to sit tests? I am concerned my reading and written Czech is not good enough to pass any theory

Thanks in advance