Posted by MsPau
on 11 Mar 2018
Hi, I am thinking about moving to Mariánské Lázně with my family. I am completely independent jobwise since I work online. This, of course, means that a reliable internet connection is crucial for my income, and it should also not be too slow (videochats, filesharing etc). Does anybody know if that is a problem in the area of Mariánské Lázně? I've looked at some apartments but in the description it usually only says "internt" (or not) without any further information. Thanks for your help!
Kyle de Villiers on 12 Mar 2018
Hi MP,

A Business Insider article from 2015 ranks Czech internet very highly on its average internet speeds. 

Although Mariánské Lázně is 'on the periphery', there should be an internet package that suits your needs.

Have you looked spoken to any estate agents? 

The best way to find out about internet speeds would be to contact an estate agent directly.

Hope this helps.

-Kyle

Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Mar 2018
Thanks, Kyle! I haven't spoken to an estate agent yet since we're still at an early stage of our planning. I just thought if internet is generally more on the slow side, we'd maybe have to look at another location, so this is good news, thanks!