Posted by justwondering

I've lived in the UK for the past 5 years and, due to family problems, had to go back to Lisbon (Portugal). I've been trying to find a job there and the usual salary they generally offer is between 600 - 700 euros monthly.

I've been contacted by a large company based in Prague (Czech Republic) and they offer 2,500 monthly (czk), my question would be: is it worth it? Would it be worth it for me to move to Prague considering the difference in value of both coins?

I appreciate your comments.

EmmaL on 21 Aug 2017 - 11:59
Hi Justwondering

You can see if it will be worth it to take the job in Prague by having a look at the difference in cost of living between Czech Republic and Portugal. Have a look at our pages on cost of living in Czech Republic and cost of living in Portugal to suss out the difference. 

What do you do? Do you have a job in Portugal? If you decide that Prague is your best bet, have a look at our page on moving to Prague for more information. 

Good luck!

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.