Posted by justwondering

I've lived in the UK for the past 5 years and, due to family problems, had to go back to Lisbon (Portugal). I've been trying to find a job there and the usual salary they generally offer is between 600 - 700 euros monthly.

I've been contacted by a large company based in Prague (Czech Republic) and they offer 2,500 monthly (czk), my question would be: is it worth it? Would it be worth it for me to move to Prague considering the difference in value of both coins?

I appreciate your comments.

EmmaL on 21 Aug 2017
Hi Justwondering

You can see if it will be worth it to take the job in Prague by having a look at the difference in cost of living between Czech Republic and Portugal. Have a look at our pages on cost of living in Czech Republic and cost of living in Portugal to suss out the difference. 

What do you do? Do you have a job in Portugal? If you decide that Prague is your best bet, have a look at our page on moving to Prague for more information. 

Good luck!