Can someone please help me to get a good job in Melbourne? I will be very grateful to you...as my husband is trying for masters there, I want have a job confirmed so that we can come with my little daughter.
Solutions For … on 22 Sep 2015 - 12:09
Hi there, Congratulations for considering Australia for your destination. You have made a great decision. I am an Immigrant Career Coach helping immigrants to get a job in Australia with ease. My article has been published on this website: http://www.expatarrivals.com/article/an-interview-with-rajiv-bedse-an-indian-expat-living-in-melbourne More details are available on my website: http://solutionsforimmigrants.com I will be happy to offer you a free initial consultation to discuss your situation in detail. This consultation can be sheduled on my website. Hope this helps.
Finders Keeper… on 16 Sep 2015 - 08:40
You may want to check out www.seek.com.au. It's the most popular job search site in Australia. If you look at the types of jobs you are looking for, it will tell you whether you should be here in Australia (with the correct visa) to apply for jobs.
FolGO on 17 Sep 2015 - 14:10
I think you can try to search specific sites
kalra_bharat on 14 Mar 2016 - 13:17
Hello Mr. Rajiv, I have gone through your post. Solutionsforimmigrants. I am an Indian working in Retail Industry since last 8 years. Planning to move Australia on PR visa. Kindly guide, how is retail business and jobs available in Australia and in which state retail business is good. Do Retail companies recruit Indian skilled persons having experience in retail business. Please guide.......