Posted by ek13sthvarious
Hi
I am working for two local hospital in Iran and I am eager to find a job and by the way looking for the passes to apply a job in my major(Radiology science as a Technologist). I have more 6 years job experience here with Bachelor degree , could you please help me to introduce a web site or either a company which I can apply there.
Best Regards
Ehsan Kazemi

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.