Hi, my children have attended a private British school in Dubai, with my eldest in Year 6 and my youngest in Year 4. Which would be the best schools to choose from in Zurich? Thanks
AlexL on 20 Nov 2015 - 12:51

Hi JoJo49

Have a look at our Education and Schools in Zurich page, for an overview of the schooling system. For a list of reputable schools featuring their curriculum details and website links, please see International Schools in Zurich.

When are you planning to move? Note that the waiting list for international schools can be very long. 

Kind regards,

Alex