Hi everyone, I just moved to Auckland and I am currently looking for jobs. I want to get the working visa, the problem is that the job agencies wont offer any open vacancy if you don't hold any type of visa. So my question is, do any company take the risk of making you an employment offer so you can finally get the working visa? is this something impossible? thank you Itzi

Anonymous (not verified) on 30 Jan 2015 - 12:53
hello its very simple the problem is you have not meet the right agent if you have skype then contact this agent as soon as possible now at skype: freedom.solutions1

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.