Hi everyone, I just moved to Auckland and I am currently looking for jobs. I want to get the working visa, the problem is that the job agencies wont offer any open vacancy if you don't hold any type of visa. So my question is, do any company take the risk of making you an employment offer so you can finally get the working visa? is this something impossible? thank you Itzi

sinpamal on 30 Jan 2015 - 12:53
hello its very simple the problem is you have not meet the right agent if you have skype then contact this agent as soon as possible now at skype: freedom.solutions1

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue