Posted by LauraW
Hi, I am job hunting and may be offered a job in Kuwait (fingers crossed) has anyone moved their pet to Kuwait? I have heard that dogs are not generally welcome. Mine is a small poodle mix that would be lost without me.
Shantalie on 10 Apr 2017 - 12:10
Hi Laura,

I understand the moving overseas in a daunting prospect especially when you think about having to leave your pets at home. Because regulations change all the time I suggest you consult a reputable relocation company who will be up to date with the latest regulations.

Check out the relocation companies in Kuwait page for some contacts.

turfalabdallah on 15 Jun 2018 - 12:19

Moving pet is a big task I can even understand your feelings on that. Kuwait has some regulations on entering of pet in their land, if you pass that eligibility you can bring your pet here. 

Anthony D on 22 Jun 2018 - 18:40

Hi Laura,

I'm planning to move to Kuwait in July and I stumbled across your post.

I want to bring my dog with me...were you able to make any progress in respect of this issue?

Any advice, contacts, etc. for me?

Thanks so much!

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue