I am due to receive a job offer today or Sunday for a great job in Kuwait and I have a few questions which I'm hoping someone could answer for me please.
I'm fine with the package vs cost of living, read the good and bad points and up for the adventure.
1. Has anyone taken their dog over with them? Do you advise for or against it? Are there parks etc where you can take dogs?
2. Is it true that family members over 60 can't visit?
3. Is it really completely dry/no alcohol or are there ways around this?
4. Can anyone recommend a Compound with pool/kids facilities - I will be working in the City.
5. I am female so my husband will become a house husband on a Visitors permit - he would like to work eventually, when our son is settled into School (if I can find him a place!) - is this usually possible?
Thank you so much.
What field does your husband work in?
That'll obviously effect his chances of getting a work permit?
Hi Tina, did you find the answers to your questions? My wife has also been offered a role in Kuwait. I am planning to travel with her with the hope of finding a role out there so I would love to know how you and your husband got on
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance - 10% off any plans bought in November and December 2023
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.