Posted by ggp_1234
Hi I need one help. I am from India. I have got job offer of 1700 KWD per month as an Engineer in Kuwait. I am going to Kuwait this year. After six month I will bring my wife and children here. My mother is expired and My Father is single who is dependent on me as I am only son. My father is of 60 years age and healthy retired person. I have to bring him with me to Kuwait. I am ready to bear all cost of him. Is there any way I can bring him here on dependent visa? Does any body have bring his parents here on dependent visa? Does any body have any contact person who can help me? Please guide me.
EmmaL on 1 Sep 2017 - 08:24
Hi ggp

There are dependent visas available for Kuwait. Have a look at this page on the Visit Kuwait website for some more info.

Will you be living in Kuwait City? There is a lot more information in our guide on moving to Kuwait. Does your wife work?

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell