Expat Guide to Stockholm
The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
The Expat Arrivals Stockholm PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Stockholm.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point AND AFFORDABLE!
BUY THE STOCKHOLM GUIDE: £6.95
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course in what to expect from Swedish culture (language barrier, meeting and greeting, food and drink, etc.)
- The lowdown on expat housing, negotiating a lease, costs, and what to look for in an apartment in Stockholm
- Crucial facts about banking, money and taxes in Sweden
- An in-depth overview of the business climate, tips on doing business, business etiquette and how to find a job
- Introduction to the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment
- An overview of the healthcare system in Sweden