Hello, I've been filing my federal taxes for the past several years while employed overseas. I am a US citizen and still lives abroad with no intention of retiring back in the states. I have a house in Michigan which I have been renting and I report that income on my federal taxes. I have not been filing any state taxes. Should I have? Please let me know what the law says, specifically for Michigan.

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.