Posted by logan
I am in Beijing and my employer won't give me a copy of it. He has threatened to make up lies to keep me from working in China or Beijing ever again. I don't know what to do or how to stop him. The school he works at has people working on a student visa...the school doesn't report the proper income to pay the correct taxes. Also no one at the school has the proper degree ot certifications. The principal has a Bachelor degree in Business. If I tell the Chinese Foreign Expat Bureau will they do something to help me...? PLEASE HELP ME...I AM SCARED TO DEATH...

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.