Posted by kaomonica
Hey all I am wondering if anyone in Beijing knows if it is possible and legal to change an extended student visa in to a z working visa? (I've already graduated, but have chosen to extend my student visa longer for further 1 year studies) Reason being, I found a full time job in Beijing but made the money wasting mistake of extending my visa in China for 1 more year for language courses. Now that the company agrees to hire me on a z visa, (they will not take me as a student) is it still possible to change the newly issued student visa to a working visa and STILL attend classes? Considering i've already payed the tuition and my name already appears on the school system I think, my visa will only be the one that changed. Thanks

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue