Posted by Chollis1972
My wife, 16 year old and 3 week old daughters and myself are moving to Wellington. I am looking for information on schools in Wellington. I have read the posts and many of the international schools talked about are in Auckland. She is currently in her 10th grade year and wants to go back to university in America when she graduates. I'm trying to decide between international, public or private schools. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Meagan on 6 Sep 2016 - 07:54

If your daughter is planning to study in the US after graduating I would recommend an international school - one that has an American curriculum would be ideal. For an overview of public, private and international schooling systems please see Education and Schools in New Zealand. You can have a look at this search engine which allows you to narrow your search by area, type of school, and so on.

Best of luck with the move!

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.