Posted by Chollis1972
My wife, 16 year old and 3 week old daughters and myself are moving to Wellington. I am looking for information on schools in Wellington. I have read the posts and many of the international schools talked about are in Auckland. She is currently in her 10th grade year and wants to go back to university in America when she graduates. I'm trying to decide between international, public or private schools. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Meagan on 6 Sep 2016 - 07:54

If your daughter is planning to study in the US after graduating I would recommend an international school - one that has an American curriculum would be ideal. For an overview of public, private and international schooling systems please see Education and Schools in New Zealand. You can have a look at this search engine which allows you to narrow your search by area, type of school, and so on.

Best of luck with the move!

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell