Posted by Chollis1972
My wife, 16 year old and 3 week old daughters and myself are moving to Wellington. I am looking for information on schools in Wellington. I have read the posts and many of the international schools talked about are in Auckland. She is currently in her 10th grade year and wants to go back to university in America when she graduates. I'm trying to decide between international, public or private schools. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Meagan on 6 Sep 2016 - 07:54

If your daughter is planning to study in the US after graduating I would recommend an international school - one that has an American curriculum would be ideal. For an overview of public, private and international schooling systems please see Education and Schools in New Zealand. You can have a look at this search engine which allows you to narrow your search by area, type of school, and so on.

Best of luck with the move!

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue