Posted by Raul B
on 12 Feb 2018
Hello guys, I have just graduated electrical engineering and i want to immigrate with my wife in New Zealand. I am looking for a job offer there. Anybody can help?
Meagan on 13 Feb 2018 - 07:31
Hi Raul,

For an overview, have a look at Working in New Zealand – lots of useful info there. Also check the New Zealand Skills Shortage website to see if chemical engineering is listed. If it is, it'll likely be easier to get a job and a visa. 

What nationality are you and your wife? Will she be looking for work as well?

Raul B on 13 Feb 2018 - 07:59
HEllo, We are Romanians, and my wife is also looking for a job, she is a translator english- french, but she worked before as a teacher, she can teach. I've looked on the shortage lists but most likely we'll need a job offer in order to apply

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell