Posted by Raul B
on 12 Feb 2018
Hello guys, I have just graduated electrical engineering and i want to immigrate with my wife in New Zealand. I am looking for a job offer there. Anybody can help?
Meagan on 13 Feb 2018 - 07:31
Hi Raul,

For an overview, have a look at Working in New Zealand – lots of useful info there. Also check the New Zealand Skills Shortage website to see if chemical engineering is listed. If it is, it'll likely be easier to get a job and a visa. 

What nationality are you and your wife? Will she be looking for work as well?

Raul B on 13 Feb 2018 - 07:59
HEllo, We are Romanians, and my wife is also looking for a job, she is a translator english- french, but she worked before as a teacher, she can teach. I've looked on the shortage lists but most likely we'll need a job offer in order to apply

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.