Posted by Raul B
on 12 Feb 2018
Hello guys, I have just graduated electrical engineering and i want to immigrate with my wife in New Zealand. I am looking for a job offer there. Anybody can help?
Meagan on 13 Feb 2018 - 07:31
Hi Raul,

For an overview, have a look at Working in New Zealand – lots of useful info there. Also check the New Zealand Skills Shortage website to see if chemical engineering is listed. If it is, it'll likely be easier to get a job and a visa. 

What nationality are you and your wife? Will she be looking for work as well?

Raul B on 13 Feb 2018 - 07:59
HEllo, We are Romanians, and my wife is also looking for a job, she is a translator english- french, but she worked before as a teacher, she can teach. I've looked on the shortage lists but most likely we'll need a job offer in order to apply

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue