I am getting new job in NYC . My package will be 7000 usd per month plus accommodation, medical, probably tax too.
We are four of us. My children are 21 and 16 years. Please clarify and help me to explain
1. Is this salary enough for living four people?
2. My elder one can find some college by himself , but for younger one is there any option to place in final year school and move to university next year of he has to finish year 12 year and move next year ? Which is better?
3. Which is the good place to rent? What will be the rent? Even though company is taking care I want to know
4. What other cost I should bear in my salary other than rent, medical, transport.
5. What will be the food cost for all of us on an average?
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance - 10% off any plans bought in November and December 2023
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.